Friday, February 15, 2008

Lulu Carpenters Octagon Café

I was in Santa Cruz for couple of days. Lulu Carpenters Octagon Café was one of the discoveries of those days. I went there to meet with Professor Burke; a nice meeting in a nice place. The place was packed, but pretty quiet compare to its population. We were lucky to find a table while waiting for our coffee to be brewed. In Lulu’s café every coffee order is measured, grounded and brewed freshly. I should mention that at Lulu Café your coffee costs you more than usual, simply because you get a coffee better than usual. I got a cup of Cappuccino which is a small sign of Lulu’s neat style.

In the same neighborhood there is another Lulu Carpenters Café. The Octagon one is located on 118 Cooper St next to McPherson Art Museum.



My Cappuccino Cup, Lulu Carpenters Octagon Café,
Santa Cruz, Jan 2008





2 comments:

jeerjeerak said...

tameshk joonam, i'm patiently waiting for your banana bread post!:)

Tameshk said...

Jeerjeerak Joon,
Sorry for the delay; I will post it next week!